Taldybulak Levoberezhny Gold Mine
Taldybulak Levoberezhny Gold Mine
Taldybulak Levoberezhny Gold Mine

The Taldybulak Levoberezhny Gold Mine is the third-largest gold mine in Kyrgyzstan. It is located in the Western Tianshan Mountain gold-copper mineralization zone, known as the Golden Belt of Central Asia. The project is an integrated mining complex that includes mining, processing, and smelting, with a processing capacity of 2,500 tonnes per day.

Visit project website
Taldybulak Levoberezhny Gold Mine
  • Location
    Kemin District, Kyrgyzstan
  • Ownership
  • Project status
    In production
  • Deposit Type
    Volcanogenic hypogene Cu-Au deposit
  • Mineral Resources (Inclusive of Mineral Reserves)
    Contained gold: 44t, Grade:3.94 g/t
  • Mining & Processing methods
    Underground mining + flotation
  • 2023 Production
    Gold: 4 tonnes
  • M&A

    In 2011, Zijin Mining acquired a 60% interest in the Taldybulak Levoberezhny Gold Mine. Kyrgyzaltyn JSC holds the remaining 40%.


Zijin Mining has implemented a localization strategy, achieving a local employment rate of approximately 94%, with over 61% of materials procured locally. In collaboration with the local government of Kemin District, Zijin Mining established a recruitment committee to train skilled professionals and support local employment. The company is also actively involved in community welfare, having established and continuously funded the Kemin Development Fund to improve basic living infrastructure, and public service facilities, and provide aid to those in need.